Beazley plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Beazley plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Beazley Plc (Beazley) is a provider of specialist insurance products. The group offers a wide range of insurance and reinsurance products and services. Its portfolio of products includes marine insurance, energy insurance, political risks and contingency insurance, property insurance, and specialty insurance. It also offers professional liability insurance, management liability and environment liability insurance. Beazley also provides mergers and acquisition transaction liability insurance, computer crime insurance, aviation insurance and kidnap and ransom insurance. The group has its operations in the UK, the US, France, Norway, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Spain, Canada, Hong Kong, and Australia. Beazley is headquartered in London, the UK.
The group reported gross premiums written of US$2,343.8 million during fiscal year 2017 (FY2017), representing an increase of 6.7% over FY2016. Its net earned premium was US$1,869.4 million during FY2017, representing an increase of 5.7% over its previous year.
- Detailed information on Beazley plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Beazley plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Beazley plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Beazley plc's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Beazley plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Beazley plc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Beazley plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Beazley plc's business structure, strategy and prospects.