BASF Mexicana SA de CV - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
BASF Mexicana SA de CV (BASF Mexicana), a subsidiary of BASF SE, is an industrial chemical manufacturing company. The company produces chemicals and engineering plastics, polymers, coatings and construction chemicals. It offers joint sealants, grout, concrete repair, waterproofing, performance flooring, surface adhesives and wall coating solutions. The company’s styrenic copolymers are used in electronics, building and construction, and automotive components. It has manufacturing facilities in Barrientos, Ecatepec, Lerma, Tamaulipas, and Tultitlan. The company offers its products to farming, automotive and transportation, building, home care and industrial cleaning, personal care and hygiene, electronics, packaging and printing, energy and resources, and pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. BASF Mexicana is headquartered in Benito Juarez, Mexico.
BASF Mexicana SA de CV Key Recent Developments
Aug 28,2018: Wintershall's Libya oil output sharply lower at 10,000 bpd
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.