Axfood AB - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Axfood AB - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Axfood AB (Axfood), a subsidiary of AxRetail AB, is a wholesale and food retailer group. The company’s product portfolio includes groceries, food products , body care, laundry and household cleaning products. It also offers soft drinks, kitchen supplies, laundry products, diapers and wet wipes. Axfood’s private labels include Direkten Fixa, Garant, Premier, Saklart and Minstingen. The company offers logistic and distribution services through its subsidiary Dagab. It sells products through discount grocery chains, retail stores and through e-commerce platform. It serves cafes, restaurants, retailer-owned stores, foodservice operators, mini-marts, service stations, and convenience retailers. AxFood is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Detailed information on Axfood AB required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Axfood AB in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Axfood AB including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Axfood AB's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Axfood AB, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Axfood AB and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Axfood AB as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Axfood AB's business structure, strategy and prospects.