Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd (AECL) is a federal Crown corporation. It implements nuclear science and technology, and manages Canada’s radioactive waste and decommissioning activities. Through long-term contracts with the private-sector for the management and operation of its sites, the company delivers its mandate. AECL receives federal funding to deliver on its mandate and reports to Parliament. It oversees the delivery of the Federal Nuclear Science and Technology Work Plan to support the government’s priorities and responsibilities in various areas such as nuclear safety, non-proliferation, counter-terrorism, security, energy, health, environmental protection, and emergency response. AECL is headquartered in Chalk River, Ontario, Canada.
Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 17,2017: Canada's Ottawa Riverkeeper reports on Chalk River nuclear waste disposal site plan
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.