AstraZeneca Plc: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
AstraZeneca is implementing artificial intelligence technology in order to gain better understanding of diseases, identify new targets for novel medicines, and enable its scientists to discover and develop new medicines.
AstraZeneca collaborated with Talkwalker and Accenture to strengthen its digital media, marketing, and CRM strategy
AstraZeneca is building internal IT infrastructure and data analytics capabilities in order to experiment with both structured and unstructured big data to improve data governance and achieve operational excellence.
The report provides information and insights into AstraZeneca's technology activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- The key technology themes under focus for AstraZeneca are artificial intelligence, augmented reality, big data, blockchain, digital media, IoT, mobile health, robotics, social media, and wearable technology.
- AstraZeneca operates R&D and innovation centers, in-house labs, and healthcare ecosystems in China. It operates automation labs, lead discovery center, and accelerator programs in Cambridge. The company also operates various innovation and venture hubs in Europe.
- AstraZeneca has followed a partnership approach in order to build technological expertise in optimizing its operational procedures mainly in the areas of drug discovery and development of precision medicines.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into AstraZeneca's technology operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of AstraZeneca.