APPH Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
APPH Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
APPH Limited (APPH) designs and manufactures complete landing gear systems and hydraulic systems for the commercial and military aircraft. The company offers development, testing, certification, manufacturing, machining, repair and overhaul, and aircraft-on-ground (AOG) support services. The company’s hydraulic systems, landing gear, and filtration systems and subsystems are used for business jets, civilian airlines, military helicopters and advanced fighter jets. APPH also manufactures complex, multi-axis and mill-turn machined components for landing gears, match-ground hydraulic flight controls, and aero-engine casings. Its major customers include Airbus, Boeing, Embraer, Raytheon, Rolls-Royce, Sikorsky and Vickers. The company operates as a subsidiary of Heroux-Devtek Inc. APPH is headquartered in Runcorn, England, the UK.
- Detailed information on APPH Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting APPH Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of APPH Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on APPH Limited's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about APPH Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of APPH Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess APPH Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on APPH Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects.