American Greetings Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
American Greetings Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
American Greetings Corporation (American Greetings or 'the company'), is as subsidiary of Clayton, Dubilier & Ric, is engaged in designing, manufacturing and sale of greeting cards and other social expression products. It also offers products online through e-commerce websites such as AmericanGreetings.com, BlueMountain.com and Cardstore.com. The company's operations are spread across the US, Canada, the UK, Australia and New Zealand. American Greetings is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the US.
- Detailed information on American Greetings Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting American Greetings Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of American Greetings Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on American Greetings Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about American Greetings Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of American Greetings Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess American Greetings Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on American Greetings Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.