Ambu A/S (Ambu) is a medical device company with a focus on anesthesia, patient monitoring and diagnostics and emergency care markets. It manufactures and markets life supporting devices, catering to hospitals, clinics, sleep laboratories and rescue services. The major products of the company include ventilation products for artificial respiration, single-use videoscopes, electrodes for ECG tests and neurophysiological tests, and manikins for first aid training. Ambu sells its medical devices through its direct sales force and a network of distributors to hospitals and ambulances worldwide. It has production facilities in China, Malaysia and the USA. Ambu is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark.
Ambu AS (AMBU B) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Companyâs (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the companyâs operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Ambu A/S, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 5
Ambu A/S, Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 6
Ambu A/S, Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2011 to YTD 2017 7
Ambu A/S, Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2011 to YTD 2017 8
Ambu A/S, Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2011 to YTD 2017 9
Ambu A/S, Medical Equipment, Deal Details 10
Asset Purchase 10
Ambu Completes Acquisition Of Electrode Business From Unomedical For US$5.4 Million 10
Ambu Partners with Coloplast 11
Ambu Enters into Distribution Agreement with Intronix for Myoguide 11
Vygon Enters Into Distribution Agreement With Ambu 12
Ambu Enters Into Distribution Agreement With Medical Flow System 13
Debt Offering 13
Ambu Completes Private Placement Of Bonds For US$124 Million 13
Ambu Acquires E.T.View Medical 14
Ambu Acquires First Water Heathcote For Up To US$2.8 Million 16
Ambu Completes Acquisition Of King Systems From Consort Medical For Up To US$170 Million 17
Ambu A/S - Key Competitors 19
Key Employees 20
Locations And Subsidiaries 21
Head Office 21
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 21
Recent Developments 23
Strategy And Business Planning 23
Jan 07, 2016: Ambu opens sales office in Japan 23
Financial Announcements 24
May 02, 2017: Ambu: Interim report for Q2 2016/17 and for the period 1 October 2016 - 31 March 2017 24
Feb 01, 2017: Ambu Announces Interim report Q1 2016/17 26
Nov 08, 2016: Ambu: Annual report 2015/16 27
Aug 19, 2016: Ambu: Interim report for Q3 2015/16 28
May 03, 2016: Ambu Announces Interim report for Q2 2015/16 29
May 03, 2016: Ambu: Interim report for Q2 2015/16 30
Jan 29, 2016: Ambu: Interim report for Q1 2015/16 31
Legal and Regulatory 33
Dec 20, 2016: Ambu moves into the Large Cap index on Nasdaq Copenhagen 33
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34