Amazon.com, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Amazon.com, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon or 'the company') is a retailer that offers its products through online and physical stores. The company offers a range of merchandise, including books, apparel, electronics, home and garden tools, toys and baby games, sports and outdoor products, automotive and industrial products and other general merchandise products. It also provides services that includes web services, order fulfillment, publishing, advertising and co-branded credit cards services. The company manufactures and sells electronic devices, including Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire televisions (TVs) and Echo. Amazon markets its products through its website, www.amazon.com. Amazon also operates through various international websites. It has business presence across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
- Detailed information on Amazon.com, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Amazon.com, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Amazon.com, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Amazon.com, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Amazon.com, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Amazon.com, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Amazon.com, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Amazon.com, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.