Altria Group, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Altria Group, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Altria Group, Inc. (Altria or “the company”) is a manufacturer and marketer of cigarettes, cigars and other tobacco products. The company, through its subsidiaries, also provides alcoholic beverages and financial services. Altria markets its products under Marlboro, Virginia Slims, Parliament, Basic, Copenhagen, Skoal, Red Seal, Husky and Black & Mild brands. The company operates through Philip Morris USA Inc., John Middleton Co., UST LLC, Nu Mark LLC and Philip Morris Capital Corporation. Altria distributes its products to wholesalers, large retail organizations, including chain stores, restaurants, wholesale clubs, supermarkets, wine shops and mass merchandisers. It primarily operates in the US. The company is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.
- Detailed information on Altria Group, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Altria Group, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Altria Group, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Altria Group, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Altria Group, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Altria Group, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Altria Group, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Altria Group, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.