Align Technology, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Align Technology, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Align Technology, Inc. (AlignTech or 'the company') is a medical device company that designs and manufactures clear aligners and intra-oral scanners and services for dentistry, orthodontics, and dental records storage. The company’s product portfolio comprises Invisalign clear aligners and iTero intraoral scanners and services for orthodontics, restorative and aesthetic dentistry. Its products are primarily used for the treatment of malocclusion or the misalignment of teeth. The company also sells other ancillary products for the iTero scanner, such as disposable sleeves for the wand. AlignTech has business presence across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
- Detailed information on Align Technology, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Align Technology, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Align Technology, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Align Technology, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Align Technology, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Align Technology, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Align Technology, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Align Technology, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.