Al Khazna Insurance Company PSC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Al Khazna Insurance Company PSC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Al Khazna Insurance Company PSC (AKIC) is a multi-line insurance company that underwrites a range of life and general insurance businesses. It offers insurance products for motor, home, property, fire, business, engineering, accident and liability, marine and aviation, medical and life. AKIC also offers products such as contractors all risks insurance, erection all risks insurance, machinery all risks insurance, electronic equipment insurance, machinery breakdown insurance, personal accident insurance, group life and medical insurance, credit insurance, workmen compensation insurance, travel insurance, and theft insurance. It provides product and services through branches in Dubai and Al Ain. AKIC is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the UAE.
The company reported gross premium written of AED52.7 million during fiscal year ended December 2018 (FY2018), a decrease of 49.4% over FY2017.
Its net premium was AED27.4 million in FY2018, a decrease of 61.3% over FY2017.
- Detailed information on Al Khazna Insurance Company PSC required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Al Khazna Insurance Company PSC in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Al Khazna Insurance Company PSC including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Al Khazna Insurance Company PSC's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Al Khazna Insurance Company PSC, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Al Khazna Insurance Company PSC and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Al Khazna Insurance Company PSC as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Al Khazna Insurance Company PSC's business structure, strategy and prospects.