AIA Group Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
AIA Group Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
AIA Group Limited (AIA) is a life insurance group. It offers life insurance, medical insurance, accident protection insurance, critical illness insurance, disability protection insurance, and savings and investment plans to individuals. It also offers credit insurance, retirement savings, and employee benefits plans to corporate clients. It markets and sells its products and services through a network of partners, agents, and employees. AIA, through its branches and subsidiaries, has presence across Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Korea, the Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, New Zealand, Macau, Brunei, India, and Cambodia. The group is headquartered in Central, Hong Kong.
The group reported total weighted premium income of US$26,147 million during fiscal year ended November 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 18.1% over FY2016.
- Detailed information on AIA Group Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting AIA Group Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of AIA Group Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on AIA Group Limited's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about AIA Group Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of AIA Group Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess AIA Group Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on AIA Group Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects.