AAK AB - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
AAK AB - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
AAK AB (AAK) is a manufacturer and distributor of specialty and semi-specialty vegetable oils and fats. The company’s products find application in the areas of chocolate and confectionary, special nutrition, baked goods, plant-based dairy, dairy and ice cream, technical, personal care and animal nutrition products, foodservice and retail industries. AAK markets products under Illexao, Tropicao, Akopol, Illexao, Cebes, Silko, Chocofill, Akospread, Barrier Fat and Deliair brand names. The company operates production facilities in Denmark, Mexico, Belgium, Colombia, the Netherlands, Uruguay, Sweden, the UK and the US. The company operates customization plants in Malaysia and the Philippines. AAK is headquartered in Malmo, Sweden.
- Detailed information on AAK AB required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting AAK AB in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of AAK AB including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on AAK AB's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about AAK AB, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of AAK AB and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess AAK AB as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on AAK AB's business structure, strategy and prospects.