Cubic Corporation (CUB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cubic Corporation (Cubic) is a provider of technology based solutions for transportation and defense markets. The company primarily provides automated fare payment, traffic management and enforcement solutions, real-time information systems, and revenue management infrastructure and technologies for transportation agencies and combat training systems, secure communications and networking systems, and other support services for military and security forces of the US and allied nations. It also provides Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) solution and networked command for defense, intelligence, security, and commercial purpose. The company operates in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-pacific. Cubic is headquartered in California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Cubic Corporation - Key Facts 5
Cubic Corporation - Key Employees 6
Cubic Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
Cubic Corporation - Major Products and Services 9
Cubic Corporation - History 11
Cubic Corporation - Company Statement 21
Cubic Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 24
Head Office 24
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 24
Section 2 – Company Analysis 26
Cubic Corporation - Business Description 26
Cubic Corporation - Corporate Strategy 27
Cubic Corporation - SWOT Analysis 28
SWOT Analysis - Overview 28
Cubic Corporation - Strengths 28
Cubic Corporation - Weaknesses 29
Cubic Corporation - Opportunities 30
Cubic Corporation - Threats 31
Cubic Corporation - Key Competitors 32
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 34
Performance Chart 36
Financial Performance 36
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 37
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 38
Section 4 – Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43