Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Northrop Grumman Corporation (Northrop Grumman) is a global security and technology company. Its solutions find applications in aerospace, electronics, and information systems sectors. The company provides unmanned systems, cybersecurity, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) and logistics solutions. It manufactures acoustic sensors for aircraft carriers and submarines, spacecraft systems, mission-critical computer systems and wireless communications infrastructure. The company caters its products and services to foreign, state and local governments and commercial customers across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. The company has extensive dealings with the US government and the US Department of Defense (DoD). Northrop Grumman is headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, the US.
Northrop Grumman Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2016: Northrop Grumman Reports Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Apr 27,2016: Northrop Grumman Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Key Facts 5
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Key Employees 6
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Major Products and Services 10
Northrop Grumman Corporation - History 11
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Company Statement 27
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 29
Head Office 29
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 29
Section 2 – Company Analysis 31
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Business Description 31
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Corporate Strategy 33
Northrop Grumman Corporation - SWOT Analysis 34
SWOT Analysis - Overview 34
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Strengths 34
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Weaknesses 35
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Opportunities 36
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Threats 37
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Key Competitors 38
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 39
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 39
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 40
Performance Chart 42
Financial Performance 42
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 43
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 44
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 45
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 46
Jul 27, 2016: Northrop Grumman Reports Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results 46
Apr 27, 2016: Northrop Grumman Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Results 47
Section 5 – Appendix 48
Ratio Definitions 48
About GlobalData 52
Contact Us 52