EnerNOC, Inc. (ENOC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
EnerNOC, Inc. (EnerNOC), formerly EnerNOC, LLC, is a provider of energy intelligence software (EIS) and demand response solutions. The company’s EIS offers enterprise customers with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions with various areas of functionalities. It offers SaaS solutions to manage utility bill validation and payment; energy project tracking; energy cost visualization, budgets, forecasts, and accruals; facility optimization; and peak energy demand and the related cost impacts, among others. The company offers EIS Services to enterprises, utilities, and electric power grid operators and serves commercial real estate, fortune 500 companies, government and education organizations, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, commercial and industrial and small and medium enterprises. The company has its operations in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea and the UK. EnerNOC is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
EnerNOC, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 23,2017: EnerNOC Expands into Newly De-Regulated Mexican Electricity Market
Jan 18,2017: EnerNOC Signs Demand Response Contract with FirstEnergy
Dec 05,2016: CONSOL expands relationship with EnerNOC for energy intelligence software
Nov 29,2016: EnerNOC and Goby Partner to Offer Industry-Leading Energy Intelligence Software Platform for Commercial Real Estate
Nov 03,2016: EnerNOC’s Demand Response Portfolio in Korea Surpasses One Gigawatt
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
EnerNOC, Inc. - Key Facts 6
EnerNOC, Inc. - Key Employees 7
EnerNOC, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
EnerNOC, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
EnerNOC, Inc. - History 10
EnerNOC, Inc. - Company Statement 15
EnerNOC, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 – Company Analysis 20
EnerNOC, Inc. - Business Description 20
EnerNOC, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 21
EnerNOC, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
EnerNOC, Inc. - Strengths 22
EnerNOC, Inc. - Weaknesses 23
EnerNOC, Inc. - Opportunities 24
EnerNOC, Inc. - Threats 25
EnerNOC, Inc. - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 – Company’s Power Financial Deals and Alliances 33
EnerNOC, Inc., Clean Technology, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 33
EnerNOC, Inc., Clean Technology, Deals By Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 34
EnerNOC, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 35
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments 36
Jan 23, 2017: EnerNOC Expands into Newly De-Regulated Mexican Electricity Market 36
Jan 18, 2017: EnerNOC Signs Demand Response Contract with FirstEnergy 37
Dec 05, 2016: CONSOL expands relationship with EnerNOC for energy intelligence software 38
Nov 29, 2016: EnerNOC and Goby Partner to Offer Industry-Leading Energy Intelligence Software Platform for Commercial Real Estate 39
Nov 03, 2016: EnerNOC’s Demand Response Portfolio in Korea Surpasses One Gigawatt 40
Oct 25, 2016: Digital Transformation in the Energy Sector Supports Critical Distribution and Consumption Needs 41
Jul 11, 2016: The London Underground Joins EnerNOC's Demand Side Response Network 42
Jun 23, 2016: EnerNOC Appoints William Sorenson Chief Financial Officer; Neil Moses to Retire in 2017 43
Jun 08, 2016: EnerNOC, PwC, and Winston Eco-Strategies Release New Strategy Brief, "Energy Strategy for the C-Suite: From Cost Center to Competitive Advantage" 44
May 31, 2016: Consumers Energy Expands Demand Response Contract with EnerNOC 45
Section 6 – Appendix 46
Ratio Definitions 46
About GlobalData 50
Contact Us 50