Buongiorno SpA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companyâs history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companyâs key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description â A detailed description of the companyâs operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy â GlobalDataâs summarization of the companyâs business strategy.
- SWOT analysis â A detailed analysis of the companyâs strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history â Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services â A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors â A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees â A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies â A brief summary of the executivesâ employment history.
- Key operational heads â A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries â A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Buongiorno SpA (Buongiorno), a subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Inc., is a mobile content and platform service provider. The company develops and manages application and services for the mobile ecosystem that provides user with entertainment and payments services through mobile phones and tablets. It offers content and interactive applications for the mobile internet, including music, games, video, social networking and advertising. Apart from providing financial services, Buongiorno offers affiliate program that provides unique solutions to monetize mobile traffic. The companyâs major brands include Gamifive, KidzInMind, iRadio, Gameasy, and Infinity VR. It sells products through major mobile operators across the world with its own brands or through direct ownership. Buongiorno is headquartered in Emilia-Romagna, Parma, Italy.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reportâs analysis of the companyâs business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitorsâ business structure and strategies with GlobalDataâs detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companyâs core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reportâs detailed insight into the companyâs strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Buongiorno SpA - Key Facts 5
Buongiorno SpA - Key Employees 6
Buongiorno SpA - Key Employee Biographies 7
Buongiorno SpA - Major Products and Services 8
Buongiorno SpA - History 9
Buongiorno SpA - Company Statement 11
Buongiorno SpA - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 â Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Buongiorno SpA - Business Description 14
Buongiorno SpA - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Buongiorno SpA - Strengths 15
Buongiorno SpA - Weaknesses 16
Buongiorno SpA - Opportunities 17
Buongiorno SpA - Threats 18
Buongiorno SpA - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 â Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20